Monday, June 4, 2012

I'll let the photos speak for themselves

Oh wow, I have quite a bit to write in order to catch up. Instead, I'll just post some photos. Hope you enjoy!
Let me tell you, my life is amazing.

The view I saw as I got on my train to Santiago de Compostela- the buildings that create Madrids skyline



the church in Santiago de Compostela

the beach in A Coruña


A Coruña

the beach at Vigo

Retiro Park in Madrid for a big summer celebration/festival thing

awesome fireworks show that night!

our French roommate's last night and big send off in Madrid

the first time I went out with some Spanish classmates

Gabriel and Cande, two of my best friends in Madrid who I will miss very, very much!

Valencia at last! 


the dolphin show at Europe's largest aquarium in Valencia


Melania and I on the beach in Valenica



PAELLA in Valencia!
through a friend who studied in Valenica last year, we were able to meet up with a bunch of people and have instant friends in Valencia. It was lovely company for a night and we had a great time!

crossed something important off the "Madrid bucket list" when my friend Hannah came to visit! We did the rowboats in Retiro and just rowed out there then relaxed on the lake. It was so great to have her here!

another huge strike for public education in Madrid

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update on your amazing life! I love the pictures! Love you!

    ReplyDelete