Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mom's Rainbow and other Kodak Moments





Here are a few other pictures from the USA trip, the blog was lacking flare.



As Dad put in his Facebook status , "Final decision:After Friday's open house for accepted students, it was an easy decision. Steph's going to Pepperdine Law School in Malibu. As we enjoyed a glass of champagne in Malibu to celebrate, the beautiful rainbow appeared. Almost too emotional to express." I just wanted to spread this really cool moment and the beautiful rainbow I can't get out of my mind. It's pretty obvious someone was giving her stamp of approval. What gets better than a glass of champagne on the ocean? I am already looking forward to another glass at the end of finals each semester and other awesome occasions for celebration in Malibu!




Dinner with Mom and Dad's closest friends from when they lived in San Diego. The Forehands and the Jacksons are still living there. Joe Forehand was the best man and Cheryl was the Maid of Honor in my parents wedding. Obviously any time we get to spend with them is really special. Blake Forehand is my age and a great guitar player. Watch Blake and my Dad jam in the YouTube video below. It's GREAT! A really cool moment. 





Dinner Easter Sunday with a slew of church friends and family. Oh my goodness what great company and incredible homemade dishes. YUMMMMM!!!
I only spent about five minutes in Times Square. It's okay, I know there will be another trip there very soon and I'm already looking forward to it, I love that city so much but I know moving there right now is not the right next step.

1 comment: